people with samsung galaxies
people with samsung galaxies
this will always be one of my favorite pictures
Great scene, and based on an actual historical incident in medieval Germany:
When King Conrad III defeated the Duke of Welf (in the year 1140) and placed Weinsberg under siege, the wives of the besieged castle negotiated a surrender which granted them the right to leave with whatever they could carry on their shoulders. The king allowed them that much. Leaving everything else aside, each woman took her own husband on her shoulders and carried him out. When the king’s people saw what was happening, many of them said that that was not what had been meant and wanted to put a stop to it. But the king laughed and accepted the women’s clever trick. “A king” he said, “should always stand by his word.”
Medieval women were BAMFs.
i thought my artist friends would appreciate this omfg
"I’ll trace a chalk line around your dead fucking body, you fuck!"
One of my favorite movies
Louise Bourgeois I Had a Flashback of Something that Never Existed, no. 28 of 34, from the fabric illustrated book, Ode à l’oubli. 2002
Doing another giveaway!
Not gonna lie. I think I’m completely insane for doing this (especially since my mini-giveaway was a failure because the package got lost in the mail ;____;). Hopefully, this one will turn out much better though since there will be three chances to win.
First place receives a set of Vongola Rings from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! plus headphones set in Tsuna’s style.
Second place receives a set of Lucy’s Celestial Spirit Keys from Fairy Tail and Gray’s cross necklace.
Third place receives a Miku Hatsune plush from Vocaloid and a heart necklace that can be for yourself or for you and a friend.
Although the prizes are different in value, I understand that someone who wins first place (for example) may not be a fan of KHR. Therefore, if you reblog this, you can state which one you’re most interested in!
- You DON’T have to be following me! Although, it would be awesome if you did!
- Several things count as an entry: reblogs, likes, AND signing up at this website. Because some of these prizes wouldn’t be possible without it. Doing all three gives you a chance greater than someone who only reblogged, for example.
- You have to be comfortable with giving me your address! I’ll ship anywhere. :)
- Keep your askbox open. If you don’t reply within 48 hours, I will pick someone else!
- Winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
- Deadline won’t be for a while since I need some time to get the stuff I don’t have in my possession yet! May 16, 2014.
Good luck, everyone!!
As Garcia’s, a restaurant and store in Matamoros, Mexico, you can buy a pistol-shaped bottle of tequila. (Steve Inskeep / NPR)
Do you wanna bet, Time Boy?
I fuckin love celebrities
IM LAUGHING SO HARD RN I WAS TALKING TO MY CRUSH FROM 5TH GRADE AND WE HAVENT SEEN EACH OTHER FOR LIKE 5 YEARS AND HE WAS LIKE “DID U KNOW I DATED KATY A” IM CRYING I DATED HER TOO WHAT DO I SAY
update i told him i dated her too and he asked me if i was bi and i said yes and he said “oh i am too” and wE DATED THE SAME GUY AND THE SAME GIRL AND NOW WE’RE TALKING ABOUT HOW SEXY DEAN WINCHESTER IS IM GONNA MARRY THIS GUY